Alder 70’s Tort with Smoke Sunglasses by AM Eyewear. Also available in Black with Smoke Lenses.
- CURED ITALIAN ACETATE – we cure our Italian acetate for an extended period of time in specially designed ovens, ensuring the acetate is in a more stable state when it’s used for production so it’s less likely to warp or twist.
- JAPANESE TITANIUM – we use high-grade Japanese Titanium because it has the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element, making it very lightweight, strong and it’s also highly resistant to corrosion.
- BASE 2 ITALIAN NYLON ZEISS LENSES with Z LOGO and GOLD ET AR COATED – we use ZEISS lenses because Carl ZEISS is the world leader in photographic, telescopic and optical lenses. Their diversity in lenses and standardized testing far exceed the normal Optical industry standards and ensure your vision is at its optimal.
- The ZEISS Z- only real ZEISS lenses carry the Z of authenticity on the inside edge of their lenses, if there’s no Z, they’re not ZEISS.
- NYLON POLYAMIDE – we use sun-lenses made from Nylon Polyamide (also known as military grade) because no other material offers a better combination of being scratch resistant, lightweight, UV protective, chemical resistant, strength and optimal clarity of vision.
- GOLD ET ANTI REFLECTIVE BACK COATING – In 1935 ZEISS patented their first Anti Reflective coating. We coat the back of all of our sun-lenses with GOLD ET AR coating because it prevents light from entering the wearers eye through reflection, creating clearer vision, adding to the comfort and protection of the lens. The reduction in reflections also improves the contrast of the image by elimination of stray light.
- Custom designed AM Eyewear internal fixed hinge system, so the frames closes flatter for convenience.
- Alder is the common name of a genus of flowering plants (Alnus) belonging to the birch family Betulaceae.